Animals with Cigars It Looks Just As Stupid When You Do It T-Shirt

That’s the Animals with Cigars It Looks Just As Stupid When You Do It T-Shirt biggest reason I’m becoming despondent. The worst case scenarios are bad and increasing in likelihood but even the best case scenarios are increasingly lousy. Barring some miracle, random chance, eureka moments that somehow change everything, even the best rational outlooks aren’t that great in turn.
I used to be miserable before but at least I was miserable while working toward something, a future for which I could be proud of my legacy within its creation. But what’s the point pushing through misery for more misery and no way out, indefinitely, with nothing earned at the end?I want to be brave and stand up and strive for my ideals and hopes. But whatever used to keep me pinned to a belief in the possibility of my hopes is dissolving.Just...already, so many things have to go just right, against seemingly high odds and large forces, for us to even have any future as a species, let alone a desirable future for any given nation, community, or individual.If my hopes for unity, justice, and a lasting human legacy beyond our impermanent Earth were a flame, it’s embers may not yet be out but the forest was clear-cut so there is little wood left for fuel and I can hear the encroaching thunder and smell the rainstorm coming in.


Animals with Cigars It Looks Just As Stupid When You Do It T-Hoode

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:







Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt