Flamingo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt

I sympathize with your feelings but Flamingo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Shirt truly can't understand what you're going through. I lived in the US for 3 years and couldn't leave fast enough. I had the option to leave at any time. I was very firm with my wife that we were not going to stay and raise a family in America, despite her having a good job. We left in 2016 to return to Canada and have not looked back. I have actually asked my wife to renounce her US citizenship because paying taxes to America with all that is going on seems like a cruel joke. American citizenship offers her nothing.I truly feel bad for Americans who are trying to make things work and trying to live honest lives. But the corruption at every single level of American government is astounding. The system has been laid bare to me and it's obvious that there are politicians in America who are creating policies which actively kill Americans, disenfranchise them, and marginalize them. All the worst things predicted about fascism from history: blame minorities, faux law & order, detention camps, secret police kidnapping citizens in unmarked vans, enriching the elite with an opaque trillion dollar bailouts, and now, "postponing" elections? It's all happening and it's all real. And that doesn't even touch upon America's completely messed up health care system. No job? No healthcare! No money? No healthcare! Out of network doctor? No healthcare! WTF is that?!


Flamingo Let Me Check My Giveashirtometter Nope Nothing Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:






Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt