Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Shirt

I've had a couple of folks on Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Shirt dating apps try to get me wrapped up in some shit. They said they were 20 on their dating profile, we texted back and forth for a few hours they sent nudes of "themselves" then casually drop that they are "17 for another couple of months," then ask me to send explicit material of myself and to describe what I wanted to do to them sexually. I asked them what the fuck they thought they were doing and they said, "oh it's okay my parents know I date older guys, they don't care."Right to privacy is right to privacy, if it's conditional on whether we like you or not, stop calling it a right. Call it a privilege or something. If you don't see why this is stupid, consider: 'The interests of children have priority over any interest a paedophile could have in being granted a fair trial or presumed innocent'. Hell, if we ever get to that point we might as well get back to the lynch mob approach.I think that's the scary part and the reason this is a news story. If privacy was irrelevant to the case, there would be no need to address it at all, just point out that it's irrelevant. Seems like an attempt to build case law / precedent that could be applied to future cases which are much more problematic. 


Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:







Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt