Miniature Schnauzer I Hear You I’m Just Not Listening Shirt

I was once set to test a certain piece of Miniature Schnauzer I Hear You I’m Just Not Listening Shirt equipment on a ship. The test involved attaching the unit to a reader, then run loads of command line commands. Then, one would have to make a copy of all the text, copy it into word and save it as a (real crappy looking) report. There was HUNDREDS of units, and they needed to be testet several times a year. We did about 20-30 a day. It would take several weeks to finish.I didn't know coding at the time, but always wanted to learn it.Within two months, I had made a program, even with a GUI (to spot faults with ease, instead of having to actually READ the reports). The program could read three units at a time, and would automatically create a smooth pdf report and save it on our server, named with serial number and date.The job was now to attach three units, then wait for about 3 minutes, detach and attach new ones. Basically 30 seconds work, 3 minutes break. I could now test all units in a day, though I would typically spread it out over a couple more days.When I left the company, I left the program on the test computer. I got an email from an ex colleague a few months later, saying they were using the program on several ships now. There wasn't any manual for the program, of course, but it was so straight forward that it wasn't needed.


Miniature Schnauzer I Hear You I’m Just Not Listening Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt