Nice Dachshund Can I Pet Dat Dawg Shirt

Listen, you lot, you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a Nice Dachshund Can I Pet Dat Dawg Shirt minute because I am talking! The question of the hour is, who's got the Pandorica? Answer, I do. Next question. Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me. No plan, no back up, no weapons worth a damn. Oh, and something else. I don't have anything to lose! So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceship, with all your silly little guns, and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way. Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing. Let somebody else try first.MCU iteration definitely is. Her own movie makes it pretty clear that she's overwhelmingly powerful, and has her former mentor constantly telling her to hold back, with the lesson at the end being that she shouldn't as it enables her to completely destroy a spaceship, then Endgame has her doing the exact same thing, leaving many people to criticise her for being far too overpowered.


Nice Dachshund Can I Pet Dat Dawg Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Habittees - Custom - Tshirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt