Nice Rick And Morty Applebee’s Shirt

When I was 20, I had a Nice Rick And Morty Applebee’s Shirt part-time student-work position that involved managing the website at a small organization. One of my tasks was to update the landing page every day with the date, a little thing about the day ("Happy International Women's Day" or "Today is Nelson Mandela's Birthday" or whatever) an inspirational quote, and a link to a random article from our archives.The person who'd had the task before me was editing the HTML by hand every day. It wasn't a big task, but it was blocked out in my schedule for 8am to 8:30am every morning. Within the first week, I'd built a very simple database and script. It took about 2 hours total, and then for the whole three years I worked there, I had half an hour in the morning to just drink coffee and browse the Internet until the script pushed the update live automatically at 8:30.Reminds me of the mysterious firewall issue that Verizon discovered. They noticed that there was a strange VPN connection from China every day from around 9-5. This triggered an internal security audit which was unable to determine how the hacker was getting in. They eventually decided to roll out physical security keys to make the VPN more secure. This had the desired effect and the illicit connections stopped...


Nice Rick And Morty Applebee’s Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:







Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt