Spoony Dogs Playing Poker Friends Shirt

EDIT. This got more attention than I was expecting, so some more info: This was a Spoony Dogs Playing Poker Friends Shirt small construction-related company, so they were hit very hard by the 2008-2009 recession. I really had no hard feelings about being let go at the time it happened, mostly because I was already looking for something else, anyway. But due to the economy at the time, I still ended up unemployed for another six months, and I felt lied to by the owner about his efforts to bring me back, sell one division that would get me a job, etc. One could say I grew more and more bitter about it at time went on. Still, they asked for some help from time to time, and I did go back to do some consulting at a decent hourly rate more than once. It was a year or so after those calls stopped that they were really in the shit. By that time, I was on to a much better job (still there 10 years later, now making literally triple what I made at the construction company). If they could have afforded to pay what I would have demanded, they could have afforded to not have a problem in the first place. The writing was on the wall at that place for a while, so I may have been one of the straws that broke the camel's back, but hardly the first, and probably not the last. Bad management all around killed that business.


Spoony Dogs Playing Poker Friends Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt