Sweat Like A Pig Look Like A Fox Gym Shirt

Oh my god yes. Reminds me of the Sweat Like A Pig Look Like A Fox Gym Shirt time where people boasted about blaring their horn on people they see texting and driving on the highway, and I said I didn’t think that was a good idea since you’ll be startling someone who is driving distracted. This is my genuine opinion, I do not think it’s okay to text and drive but once somebody is doing it I don’t think other drivers should do much besides calling the police. Holy shit, so many people started accusing me of texting and driving. I guess they thought I was secretly advocating to not be honking just because I must actually love people who text and drive, because obviously I must be one (I’m not). The best part was when somebody told me to “just stop!” after again reiterating that they were certain I must text and drive.I won’t sugar coat it, that pissed me off. Fuck those guys. Of course I got massively downvoted and they got massively upvoted so of course anybody reading the thread probably assumed they were right in accusing me of texting while driving. Again, fuck those guys. I hate being accused of doing something I didn’t do. It’s my largest pet peeve in the world.In the snopes article about this they say the russian search engine was Yandex, which is a real Russian search engine. But according to Snopes, just about any random series of numbers put into Yandex will pull up photos of kids. So the Wayfair SKUs doing that means nothing.


Sweat Like A Pig Look Like A Fox Gym Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:








Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt