Bear Camping Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt

So I spent 3 months "studying" database structures, scripting, coding etc. I told my tutor what I wanna do and he helped me to Bear Camping Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt write a script that grabs all necessary informations from the courses-database, copy that into another database and then I went crazy and wrote code that was insane. I implemented "what if" scenarios thanks to filters. At the end I was able to do my work, that needed 6hrs a day within 15 minuntes. I mean, before that it took e.g. an hour to have all the necessary informations to have a "how many unemployed single parent women does it need to make the costs of that course even. I had EVERYTHING back then. Now you want statistics how many single parent disabled foreign women at the age of 80-90 are needed for the next 2 years to keep the ornithology course running? Sure, no problem. Clickety-Click, done.After that, I started the PC in the morning, grabbed all the data, ran my script, was done within 15 mins and then read the book I brought from home. At the end of the day I gave my supervisor several dozens of papers, statistics, predictions etc and said "That was a lot of work!!" and went home. My supervisor was superhappy with me because I did so much more now and was super-effective.








Bear Camping Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Bloot Inside Me You Can’t Scare Me I Work For Amazon Shirt

Nice Wanna Pizza Me Meaning Shirt

Teacher Don’t Let The Pigeon Get Too Close Shirt